Thank you for visiting our blog. We hope that by learning about other religions we will become more open to people who are different from us. We want to share with you what is sacred to us, and we hope to hear what is sacred to you too!
What is sacred? According to the Miriam Webster dictionary, SACRED means:
- Entitled to reverence and respect
- Worthy of religious veneration
- Highly valued and important
If you want to participate, send your writing, photo, or video link to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will post it to our blog! Here are some ideas to think about:
- Sacred Places: Where do you go when you need to feel inspired, connected, or grounded?
- Sacred People: Who do you look up to for inspiration?
- Sacred Symbols: What symbol, image, or artifact represents something meaningful to you?
- Sacred Beliefs: Is there any single idea that you know to be true and important to humanity?
- Sacred Traditions: What do you and your family do that is a meaningful tradition?